the item bag 2.0 is a hot water soluble, carbon negative alternative to traditional poly bags. dispose of used bags in boiling water and they’ll break down into mineralised biomass and non-toxic ink in seconds!
this sample pack contains 1x extra small, 1x small and 1x large item bag 2.0.
- dispose of used bags in seconds by dissolving them in boiling water. the remaining mineralised biomass is biodegradable and the ink is non-toxic.
- item bags are carbon negative and by using them, you’ll be contributing to mangrove estuary regeneration in Madagascar and helping to draw CO2 out of the atmosphere.
- ultra-minimal design (with text on the back of the bag only) keeps your items at center stage.
- transparent material allows you to easily read tags and scan barcodes through the bag.
- excellent anti-static properties and UV resistance provide maximum protection for delicate fabrics.
- very strong – item bags are approximately 2.5x stronger than regular poly bags of the same thickness.
- printed with an industry standard suffocation warning (10pt on small bags and 14pt on large ones).
- item bags are not self-seal. the 50mm flap can be folded over and (re)sealed with a variety of stickers, tapes, branded stickers and adhesive barcode labels.
- hot water soluble material provides maximum protection from rain and sweat!
- want to learn more about the item bag 2.0? head over to the FAQs page. we strongly recommend ordering this sample pack before purchasing to ensure that this product is suitable for your needs.